Salary Distribution Changes
Please contact Callie Kimberly at email@example.com for salary distribution requests (SDCs) with the below information:
- Employee Name
- Current project(s) #
- Current project(s) percentage distribution
- Current project(s) end date
- New project(s)
- New project(s) percentage distribution
- New project(s) end date
- Effective date of new distribution(s)
- End date of new distribution(s) (if applicable/other than the appointment end date)
- Justification if effective date is later than 90 days from the date of the SDC request
I-9 Verification Documents (new NCSU hires)
- Please note that all new employees must present original documents verifying identity and eligibility to work in the U.S. within the first three days after the hire date. NC State must examine the documents and record the information on the I-9 form. NC State University utilizes an online, electronic I-9 system for the completion of I-9 forms. We cannot accept copies of documents!!
- Once you have been entered into the NC State University HR system and your NC State Gmail account has been created, the HR system will feed this information into our electronic I-9 system, called I-9 Guardian. Once this “information feed” has occurred, the I-9 Guardian system will send you an automatic email with instructions and a username and temporary password, so that you can access the I-9 system and complete Section 1 of the I-9 form before your first day of work. Federal law requires you to complete Section 1 of the I-9 form on or before your first day of work, but no later than your first day of work. As the system explains, you are next required to complete Section 2 of the I-9 form in-person with a University representative no later than three days after your hire date. You will need to present identity and work authorization documents that have been approved by the U.S. government.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the names of authorized I-9 Users who can help you complete this process.
- Acceptable I-9 Documents
Hourly Employee Timekeeping